FOREST FIRE EXTINGUISHING AND RESCUE SET LZRG400
LZRG400 set has been designed for extinguishing small A- and B-group fires using a uniform or sprayed flow of water and heavy extinguishing foam, fed under high pressure of 40 bar.
LZRG400 can be adapted to all types of pick-up vehicles. LZRG400 has been developed to allow for a removal of the fire extinguishing module using a trolley that is a part of the set.
The set contains:
- 400 litre water tank with filling connector of 52 mm in diameter, top overflow and water level indicator,
- high-pressure unit – I.C. engine – 40 bar pressure and 50 l/min capacity membrane pump,
- approximately 20-25 l container with feeder fittings for foam making softener,
- device that intakes foam making softener during pump work,
- rear and side lighting,
- holders for mounting equipment allowing for a fast and easy hardware use,
- containers for protective clothing, safety boots and other equipment,
- additional equipment includes:
- hydrant tank filling hose (approx. 5m, W-52)
- hydrant wrench set (head and valve)
- reduction set 75/52, 110/75
- vacuum hose, length 4 – 5 m
- fire flappers – 2 pcs.
- fire-extinguisher – 2 pcs.
- shovels (type FISKARS) – 2 pcs.
- axe 1,5 kg – 1 pc.
- chainsaw – 1 pc.
- winch with equipment – 1 set.
- Directional signs „to the fire" – 3 pcs.
- additional hose roller with 20 – 30 m hose and a quick coupler
For a better stability of the vehicle OTL adapts the container's dimensions to the cargo area for lowering the center of gravity and improving the traction characteristics.