Table for cutting oak seeds
Dimensions: height 810 mm, width 2000 mm, length 1000 mm
- Steel construction protected against corrosion
- Waterproof worktop, scratch resistant, not reacting with the seed treatment chemicals
- The worktop can be made from synthetic material. Basic requirements are: water resistance and durability (resistance to permanent damage, e.g. when tipping seeds from containers).
- Bearing capacity approximately 250 kg
- The table should have an edge of approximately 10 – 15 mm above the worktop to prevent from scattering of the oak seeds while tipping them from containers.